Monday, September 19, 2011

Friendly Relationships: What do you want in your's?

Q: What do you want most in a friend- someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you?

A: The most important characteristic to me is someone that is reliable. If you are reliable than you can trust them to do thing that other friends wouldn't. For example, I have a friend that I can tell anything to because I know they aren't going to turn around and tell somebody about it behind my back. I talk to this person about different relationships and thing that are going on in my life because he is willing to listen and help me through the difficult situations. I can also count on him when we do projects because I know that he will do his end of the work and not slack off. Last year we did a project together and we both did our work but the other kids in our group did not and due to this fact we both received a good grade because we were able to play off of each others work while the other kids received poor grades because they did nothing. I can also rely on this person in sports to be where he needs to be for a certain play or know what the situation is. My last thought is that if you want to have a good friend and want to have a friend that you like to be around, that friend has to be reliable to you and others.



No comments:

Post a Comment